BehaviourWorks Australia (BWA) is committed to improving behaviour change literacy in Australia and we’ve been training our government and partners on how to view their policy problems through a behavioural lens since 2011.
Over the past few years, these training programs have been expanded to include courses based on the needs/interests and suggestions of training participants who want to fill specific knowledge gaps.
Bespoke training is now a core BWA offer, with a wide range of targeted workshops (see indicative list below) able to be tailored to the learning needs of your organisation.
The process of engaging BWA to deliver bespoke training involves an initial consultation with the training team so they understand your interests, industry and the context of the training.
We then come to you to deliver that training.
The following list of courses/workshops is indicative only. Within each are several subjects that can be mixed and matched to meet your needs.
- a practical introduction to behaviour change and the tools and approaches that BehaviourWorks uses to develop and trial behaviour change interventions
- using behavioural science to design better policies and services
- understanding the problem from a behavioural insights perspective
- intervention design: incorporating behavioural insights into program and service design.
- asking better questions: qualitative methods
- running a basic Randomised Control Trial
- evaluation design for behaviour change interventions.
Practical, engaging and case study-rich
All of our courses are developed and delivered by behaviour change researchers who design and implement interventions and are up to date with the latest behaviour change thinking.
The content includes case studies involving our government and non- government partners.
Our training team are also renowned for being fun, friendly and supportive.
Please contact us to discuss your needs and how we can upskill your team.