Applying Behavioural Science to Create Change
In June 2020, BehaviourWorks launched a new 8-week course entitled: Applying Behavioural Science to Create Change.
Delivered through the Monash Sustainable Development Institute, the micro-credential brings together insights and experiences from leading behaviour change expert and teaches participants how to:
- define behaviour and describe its main influences
- unpack complex issues using a behavioural lens
- gather evidence to inform decision-making
- critically evaluate, select and apply appropriate tools
- design an evaluation framework
- understand the role of behavioural science in policy and practice
- learn how to use BehaviourWorks Method to unpack problems, identify behaviours and develop and trial interventions.
The course, which includes eight modules of practical and engaging content including videos, discussions, case studies and materials from a range of sectors, can be completed in 80 hours without assessment and up to 144 hours with an assessment.
Two rounds of the program have now been run, with professionals representing a wide range of public and private sector organisations reporting high levels of satisfaction with the course and the learning outcomes.