Work with us
BehaviourWorks Australia is called a research enterprise for a reason. From the start, our aim has been to break down the barriers that have traditionally prevented academic research from being translated into practice and since 2011 we have helped dozens of government departments, private sector organisations, service providers and not-for-profit organisations make evidence-based strategic, investment and program decisions.
2. Project partners are organisations who work with us on a project by project basis.
In entering into these partnerships, we look for projects that have a social benefit and have the potential to add to result in a publication, conference presentation or report.
What we offer
We have a suite of research products and services available to help organisations work through their partiuclar challenges.
In brief we offer:
- A tried and tested method for identifying behavioural problems, prioritising behaviours and developing intervention strategies to solve common and complex problems.
- Access to specialists from a range of behavioural/social science backgrounds.
- Skills in designing, conducting and evaluating behaviour change trials.
- Access to a subject experts from Monash University and other knowledge centres around the world.
- Facilitated Forum workshops to better understand problems and identify who needs to do what differently.
- Rapid evidence and practice reviews.
- Access to the latest thinking on behaviour change, nationally and internationally.
- Education (workshop and training products).
The starting point of any project is to simply pick up the phone and talk to us.
That said, experience tells us that many organisations need help defining the problem to begin with, so we normally recommend that organisations bring us in early to help unpack the problem.
Contact us to learn more.