In addition to the ongoing support from Monash University and the Monash Sustainable Development Institute, we’re fortunate to have some of the country’s most inspirational and experienced leaders on our Advisory Board.
The BWA Board provides direction and support as we strive to achieve our vision of being recognised as a world-leading research centre in behaviour change that impacts policy and practice.
The Board includes the following esteemed members:
- Professor John Thwaites, Chair, Monash Sustainable Development Institute, Monash University. Profile here.
- Associate Professor Liam Smith, Director, BehaviourWorks Australia. More here.
- Professor Rebekah Brown, Director, Monash Sustainable Development Institute, Monash University. Profile here.
- Bill Shannon, Founder, Senior Partner, The Shannon Company. Profile/interview here.
- Nial Finegan, Chief Executive Officer, Environment Protection Authority Victoria. Profile here.
- Stan Krpan, Chief Executive Officer, Sustainability Victoria. Profile here.
- David Watson, Executive Director, Strategy, WorkSafe Victoria
- John Merritt, Chief Executive, VicRoads. Wikipedia profile here.
- Paul Smith, Deputy Secretary, Land, Fire and Environment, Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
- Mary O’Neil, Senior Manager, Households and Communities, Office of Environment and Heritage. LinkedIn profile here.